Exercising after giving birth may not be something new mums are eager to jump on board with but it can prove to be very beneficial for your body post-pregnancy.
Gentle lower belly exercises and pelvic floor exercises are all it takes to help your body recover at this stage.
- Boost your mood by increasing the levels of feel-good chemicals (endorphins) in your brain.
- Help you to lose any weight you gained during pregnancy, if you eat sensibly.
- Protect you from aches and pains.
- Boost your energy levels.
- Improve your strength and stamina, which will make looking after your newborn easier.
What are the best exercises after birth?
Whether you are preparing for birth or are looking for post-natal care, we are here to help guide you through your labour experience and help prepare you for one of the most important and beautiful moments of your life!
Click here to find out more about our pre and post natal care program and book a consultation.