Manual Therapy, Trigger Point, & Dry Needling
Most people don’t know that muscle pain and impaired movement typically respond well to a variety of manual therapy techniques under the care of a licensed physiotherapist. More and more physicians in Surrey, BC now recommend trying manual therapy treatment before prescribing surgery.
Can you benefit from intramuscular muscle stimulation (IMS) techniques?
- Do you have muscular pain that has not resolved over time?
- Do you notice tightness and knots in your muscles?
- Do you have poor flexibility regardless of how much you stretch?
- Have you recently increased your training and noticed soreness that won’t resolve?
- Do you have lingering pain from a surgical procedure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, IMS may be for you.
Manual Therapy Techniques
- Hands-on trigger point release
- Intramuscular – dry needling